Privacy Agreement and Protection of Personal Data
This Privacy Agreement becomes valid on 01.06.2018 for all users who visit the http://www.nitragames.com site on and after this date. By visiting this website and requesting to benefit from the services we offer through this site, you agree to the terms specified in this privacy agreement.
User Account Security
Do not share your username and password that you have logged into http://www.nitragames.com with anyone. We recommend that you use unique numbers, letters, and special characters to create your password, and that it is unmatched by anyone but you. Remember that if you share your password or personal information with others, you will be responsible for all actions taken on behalf of your account. Losing your password may cause third parties to control important data such as your personal information and reservation information. Therefore, you may be the subject of legally binding transactions made by others on your behalf. If the security of your password is compromised for any reason, you should change your password.
Use of Your Personal Information
You can visit the websites of NitraGames Istanbul without leaving your personal information. If you leave your registration as a member of NitraGames websites, by request, by applying for a job or internship, you will cease to be an anonymous user. From this point on, your information Nitra Oyun Yazılım Ltd. Şti., You consent to the transfer and storage. Nitra Gaming Software Ltd. You agree that Şti. May use your personal information for the purposes listed below.
To provide the user support and services you request;
– Personalizing, measuring and improving our services, content and promotions;
– To prevent, find and investigate prohibited or prohibited transactions or illegal activities and to enforce the Gamelab Istanbul User Agreement;
– Nitra Oyun Yazılım Ltd. Sti. and group companies, targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers within the framework of your preferred communication channels;
– To send promotions for marketing purposes by e-mail; (Instructions on not sending their promotions are also included in the e-mail sent)
– Resolving disputes and problems on the site;
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW
All kinds of information you share with us are collected, used, processed, stored and transferred to third parties abroad and / or domestically, depending on the nature of the service provided to you, and kept safe, in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6698 on the “Protection of Personal Data”.
Our company; If you apply for a job and internship, if the project you will be assigned is a project supported by public institutions and the relevant public institution is obliged to conduct a security survey for the project, your personal data will be transferred to the relevant public institution.
Our company takes all necessary technical and other measures to ensure that your personal data is protected against unauthorized or illegal processing or access, accidental loss, destruction or damage, and to create the appropriate level of security for the storage of your personal data. Our company also takes the necessary measures to prevent illegal access to your personal data and regularly conducts audits on the collection, storage and processing of your personal data. Access to your personal data is restricted to employees, contractors, officials and other interested parties who need strict access to such data and have strict privacy obligations.
You, our visitors, have the following rights under the Law:
– Learning whether your personal data is being processed;
– If your personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this;
– Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose;
– To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom your personal data has been transferred;
– To request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing;
– To request the deletion or destruction of Personal Data in case the reasons requiring the processing of your personal data disappear;
– Request notification of the aforementioned correction, deletion or destruction operations to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred pursuant to Article 7 of the Law;
– To object to the occurrence of a result against you by analyzing your processed personal data exclusively through automated systems;
– To demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the processing of your personal data in violation of the Law.
You can reach our Company from the Contact page of our website to learn more about our company’s compliance and policies regarding the Law and other applicable data protection legislation and for your requests.
Nitra Games Software Ltd.
Registered Brand: Gamelab Istanbul
Mersis No: 0631066072300015
We use many tools (SSL, encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect the personal information you share with the Nitra Games site against unauthorized access and disclosure.
You can reach Nitra Games from the contact information below.
Telephone: +90 212 422 50 07
Address: KÜGİM Küçükçekmece Entrepreneurship and Innovation Center, Halkalı Merkez Mahallesi, Fatih Cd. No: 90 34303 Kucukcekmece Istanbul